For your GPS...
- 27.4271° South, 151.9903° East (each 0.0001° is about 11m)
- 27°25'37.5" South, 151°59'25.3" East (each 0.1" is about 3m)
- The Cabarlah Hall is located at 9856 New England Highway, Cabarlah, 4352 Queensland. (but for postage please use c/- 575 Groomsville Rd, Groomsville 4352, or send a message - see below right hand side)
- Near the corner of New England Highway & Shostaki Road, Cabarlah Queensland. Entry for free parking is about 100m west along Shostaki Rd. on the northern (right hand) side.
- Here you can find it on a Google map. The grounds are to the west(left) of the Farmers Arms Hotel.
Select the map to see a larger version.
Click on the above map to see a larger version (237KB).
An A4 size copy of the above poster is available here
as a pdf document (1057KB).
Side 1 of our tri-fold handbill is available here
is side 2 (510KB).
- Hours of operation are 7:30am until at least 12:30pm. Come early and have breakfast with us.
- Food: Al's Burgers, and the Burger Barn both sell hot food. We also have a Chip van, and the Theme Cafe sells Coffee, Devonshire teas, Sandwiches and so forth. We have enough food outlets to satisfy your hunger.
- Types of goods available include Arts, Crafts, Trash & treasure, Furniture, Tools, Pet Accessories, Glassware, Fruit & Vegies, Plants, and a veritable cornucopia of other items...
- Sorry for the inconvenience, but as a result of Food and Health regulations, and out of respect for the close proximity of other shoppers, it is requested that you leave your dog at home.
- Use the online form below, or Telephone 07 4696 8152 or 0490 012 999 by noon on Friday before Market day to book your site. If you are to late to book, just come along and see someone at the Shostaki Road entrance on Sunday morning. The answering machine operates between 7.00am and 8.00pm, and is only checked by volunteers when someone is available.
- Onsite ATM and over 300 sites available. .
- All sites are 4 metres wide by at least 4 metres deep and are $15 each.
- Tables are available for hire ($5) and if required reserve one while booking your site.
- Entry for stall setup is from 5:30am to 7:30am on Sunday Morning. Entry on Sunday Morning is off Shostaki Road. (Although you may setup on Saturday afternoon.)
- No vehicle movement is permitted in the market area between 7:30am and 12:30pm.
- Generally casual stall holders may use any site not occupied by 7:30. Which means that if you have booked a site, then it is wise to arrive before 7:30am or ring 0490 012 999 to let us know!
- We generally do have cancellations, so casuals should arrive well before 7:30, as we will more than likely be able to find a site for you, before the 7:30 deadline mentioned above.
- Overnight camping is permitted prior to the market, and shower facilities are available.a small fee of $5 is charged for power if needed.
- Stall Holders who bring animals must ensure that they are restrained, and kept on your site.
- While we thank you for your interest, Coffee, Ice Cream, and similar Hot & Cold food and drink vendors need not apply.
- Here is our (one page) list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We are currently taking bookings for the next market, which is in 6 days, on Sunday 27 May 2018
You can make a booking right now for the upcoming market, using the form below (preferred) or...telephone 07 4696 8152 or 0490 012 999 to leave your details. The answering machine operates 7.00am to 8.00pm daily, and is only checked by volunteers when someone is available. Should you book online/below please don't also book by phone.
We do prefer online bookings. Oh, and Formal bookings are taken until noon on Friday before Market Day.
Even if you don't make a booking, still come along on Sunday morning (05:30 to 07:30), as we are sure to find a site for you.
The Cabarlah Sports and Festival Committee Inc. is also responsible for the Hire, care and maintenance of the Cabarlah Hall. The Hall ..
- can seat over 120, although
- max of 280 on the premises,
- has a stage,
- has a comprehensive kitchen, and
- has a bar
and is available for hire for
- birthday parties,
- wedding receptions,
- dinner - dances
- camping reunions
- and whatever
For those wishing to sleep over, camping is permitted, and shower facilities are available.Ring 07 46966233 you can leave a message on the Cabarlah Markets Info and Booking line 07 4696 8152 or 0490 012 999, Or leave a message in the 'Questions - Suggestions' box below...
The next market is in 6 days, on Sunday 27 May 2018
Do you have a Question, or a Suggestion?
Telephone 074696 8152 or 0490 012 999 to leave your message. The answering machine operates 7.00am to 8.00pm daily, and is checked by volunteers, when someone is available.
Or you can send a message right now...
Do you have to Cancel your booking?
as mentioned elsewhere, ring 07 4696 8152 or 0490 012 999 Or (preferred) you can Cancel your Market site online right now...
See more of our Region. Crows Nest, Highfields, Hampton.
Your IP address is 126.96.36.199
It is currently 0543 Mon 21May18 +1000