For your GPS...
- 27.4271° South, 151.9903° East (each 0.0001° is about 11m)
- 27°25'37.5" South, 151°59'25.3" East (each 0.1" is about 3m)
- The Cabarlah Hall is located at 9856 New England Highway, Cabarlah, 4352 Queensland. (but for postage please use c/- 575 Groomsville Rd, Groomsville 4352, or send a message - see below right hand side)
- Near the corner of New England Highway & Shostaki Road, Cabarlah Queensland. Entry for free parking is about 100m west along Shostaki Rd. on the northern (right hand) side.
- Here you can find it on a Google map. The grounds are to the west(left) of the Farmers Arms Hotel.
Select the map to see a larger version.
Click on the above map to see a larger version (237KB).
An A4 size copy of the above poster is available here
as a pdf document (1057KB).
Side 1 of our tri-fold handbill is available here
is side 2 (510KB).
- The Market is held on the last Sunday of each month, although in December it is held on the second Sunday.
- Hours of operation are 7:30am until at least 12:30pm. Come early and have breakfast with us.
- Food: Al's Burgers, and the Burger Barn both sell hot food. We also have a Chip van, and the Theme Cafe sells Coffee, Devonshire teas, Sandwiches and so forth. We have enough food outlets to satisfy your hunger.
- Types of goods available include Arts, Crafts, Trash & treasure, Furniture, Tools, Pet Accessories, Glassware, Fruit & Vegies, Plants, and a veritable cornucopia of other items...
- Sorry for the inconvenience, but as a result of Food and Health regulations, and out of respect for the close proximity of other shoppers, it is requested that you leave your dog at home.
- Use the online form below, or telephone 07 4696 8152 by noon on Thursday before Market day to book your site. If you are late booking, just come along and see someone at the Shostaki Road entrance on Sunday morning. The answering machine runs from 7am until 10pm each day, and is only answered by volunteers when someone is available.
- We have over 300 sites available.
- All sites are 4 metres wide by at least 4 metres deep and are $15 each.
- Some tables are available for hire ($5). Should you require a table, reserve one while booking your site.
- Entry for stall setup is from 5:30am to 7:30am on Sunday Morning. Entry on Sunday Morning is off Shostaki Road. (Although you may setup on Saturday afternoon.)
- No vehicle movement is permitted in the market area between 7:30am and 12:30pm.
- Entry for stall holders who have not booked is 7:30am. Generally these casual stall holders may use any site not occupied by 7:30. Which means that if you have booked a site, then it is wise to arrive before 7:30am!
- We generally do have cancellations, so casuals should arrive well before 7:30, as we will more than likely be able to find a site for you, before the 7:30 deadline mentioned above.
- Overnight camping is permitted prior to the market, and shower facilities are available. A small fee (less than $5) per person is charged for overnighters.
- Stall Holders who bring animals must ensure that they are restrained, and kept on your site.
- While we thank you for your interest, Coffee, Ice Cream, and similar Hot & Cold food and drink vendors need not apply.
- Here is our (one page) list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
We are currently taking bookings for the next market, which is in 4 days, on Sunday 27 August 2017
You can make a booking right now for the upcoming market, using the form below (preferred) or...
telephone 07 4696 8152 to leave your details. The answering machine operates from 7am until 10pm each day, and is only answered by volunteers when someone is available. Should you book online/below please don't also book by phone.
We do prefer online bookings. Oh, and Formal bookings are taken until noon on Thursday before Market Day.
Even if you don't make a booking, still come along on Sunday morning (05:30 to 07:30), as we are sure to find a site for you.
The Cabarlah Sports and Festival Committee Inc. is also responsible for the Hire, care and maintenance of the Cabarlah Hall. The Hall ..
- can seat over 120, although
- max of 280 on the premises,
- has a stage,
- has a comprehensive kitchen, and
- has a bar
and is available for hire for
- birthday parties,
- wedding receptions,
- dinner - dances
- camping reunions
- and whatever
For those wishing to sleep over, camping is permitted, and shower facilities are available.
For further enquiries about possible use of the Hall or Grounds please call 07 4696 6233. Or you can leave a message on the Cabarlah Markets Info and Booking line, 07 4696 8152. Or leave a message in the 'Questions - Suggestions' box below...
The next market is in 4 days, on Sunday 27 August 2017
Do you have a Question, or a Suggestion?
Telephone 07 4696 8152 to leave your message. The answering machine operates from 7am until 10pm each day, and is only answered by volunteers when someone is available.
Or you can send a message right now...
Do you have to Cancel your booking?
See more of our Region. Crows Nest, Highfields, Hampton.
Your IP address is 184.108.40.206
Either call the answering machine, as mentioned elsewhere,
Or (preferred) you can Cancel your Market site right now...
It is currently 1750 Wed 23Aug17 +1000